k u p u l i
k u p u l i
A SACRED FIRE CEREMONY WITH CACAO AND ANCESTRAL SOUND HEALING
This ceremony is dedicated to honor the energy of Samhain. To connect with the energy of the Phoenix Bird, so we can offer to the fire what no longer serves us and allow new life to flourish within and around us. We will welcome new cycles and beginnings, cleansing and letting go of everything that has already served it's purpose.
We will connect with our inner guidance with help from Ix Cacao (Mayan Cacao Spirit), Sacred Sound Healing and Meditation & Integration practices.
Cacao is an ancestral plant, (and a superfood) known for it's many wonderful properties. It is rich in antioxidants and Theobromine, an alkaloid that translates from Latin to "Food of the Gods". Cacao is a powerful yet gentle ally that helps us connect to our heart chakra. It shows us a path towards healing and leaves it up to us how much we want to connect with ourselves. *It is NOT psychoactive. (Imagine being really really cold and drinking a cup of hot chocolate. This is the lovey/happy energy cacao connects us with, except stronger.) This Cacao is 100% organic, raw, Mexican, and is rich in healing properties due to the fact that it grows over quartz mines in Chiapas, Mexico. It is grown and prepared with love and respect by native families who have dedicated their lives to this beautiful medicine generation after generation.
- Bring comfortable clothes.
- Pen & notebook (optional for reflections after the meditation.)
- Water is VERY important.
- Feel free to bring any belongings like crystals / feathers / altar items to join you in your meditation.
- Bring a Yoga Mat, a floor cushion, blanket, or whatever you want to sit on / lay on during the ceremony.
- If you would like to share ceremonial music, please bring your instruments.
- Drink enough water throughout the day.
- Don't be under the influence of anything before the ceremony.
- Avoid caffeine.
- Avoid heavy meals 2-3 hours prior, as cacao could be heavy on your stomach if it is already full.
- Set an intention (preferably) 3 days before the ceremony to enhance your experience. This way you will have a deeper connection with yourself and what you want to work with during the ceremony.
The loving energetic cooperation is of $35 (Early bird) and will be $45 on the same day Oct. 31st. Please buy your tickets with time so I can prepare your cacao dose.
The ceremony will start at 8 PM. Bring a sweater and prepare for outside weather (ceremony will be held in a garden).
Please e-mail me if you bought your ticket and are allergic to cinnamon/almond milk/cardamom/rosemary/roses/honey; if you are pregnant, have low/high blood pressure, epilepsy, or are taking antidepressants.
Feel free to reach out for any other question, as well. –––>
With love and gratitude,
made with Lay Theme